Sunday, July 18, 2010

Eclipse

Stephenie Meyer's EclipseImage via Wikipedia
So....I am a HUGE Twilight fan!! I finally got to go see Eclipse earlier today. It was definitely worth the $6.50 that I paid for it.  When Edward gets down on one knee and proposes to Bella, I teared up. It was so beautiful to me. Their love is SO beautiful to me! There weren't very many people in the theater. It is Sunday.  It seemed like they may have cut some stuff out. Like the scene in the book where Jacob took Bella to a Quilluete council meeting and they explained the history of the tribe. They made it seem like they descended from wolves originally and really that's not the way it happened at all. I guess when you have to squeeze a lot of stuff into 2 hours and 45 mins, you have to expect something to be cut out. Oh well. I still plan to buy it when it comes out!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment