Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Bout of Randomness

Big Heart of Art - 1000 Visual MashupsImage by qthomasbower via Flickr
So I've just spent the last hour or so customizing and updating my blog. Hopefully that will inspire me to write more often. At least once a week. That's going to be hard since I'm planning to move in a couple of months. My job keeps me pretty tired as well as taking care of my son. But that's what this blog is about-A Day in the Life of  Me...and Aspiring Writer. So as long as I stay consistent, I should improve greatly....

One thing I"m learning about myself is that I'm like super scatter-brained. I want to do everything! I want to write romance, erotica, and YA novels. I see no reason why I shouldn't do it all. Currently I'm working on a novel about a set of twin assassins. Their parents were murdered by the person who trained them, and they want to avenge their parents deaths by becoming assassins themselves and hunting down their parents murderer.  I don't know how I'll stay focused on two different novels at once. It'll be a challenge, but I think I'm up to it.  It'll be even easier when we move and I get that nice new spacious office and I won't have to sit the computer on my lap and type at an odd angle.

This blog entry is pretty much random tonight. Just a little update on what's going on, and what's to come. It's my attempt to get the creative juices flowing.

I downloaded Google Chrome the other day. I'm very pleased with it. It really helps the creativity. Plus, the Wikipedia app is super helpful. Wikipedia and Google are my go to sites when it comes to research. Speaking of research: I tried to do a little at the local public library today. They have tons of book, but nothing on hit men. Very frustrating! Guess I'm gonna have to guess, rely on my go to sites, and make some stuff up.

I gotta go to work in the morning though, so peace out! Before I go though.....some inspiration for you.... (It wouldn't let me post it at the bottom. I'm still learning. But I hope the picture above is inspirational to you)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment