Friday, October 29, 2010

National Novel Writing Month

So November is National Novel Writing Month and I have decided to participate in NaNoWriMo this year. I'm excited and just a smidge nervous. The novel that I'm doing is departure from the type of stuff that I usually do. Well kind of. It's still a romance, but it's a young adult romance. It's called Dear Diary,. It's about a 16 year old over weight girl who is in love with this guy at her school and she writes about it in her diary. Her brother finds it and spams it all over the internet and the guy she's crushing on hears about it. Naturally all of the students at her school tease her. In the end though, it turns out that the guy she's been crushing on likes her too! I LOVE a happy ending. Big girls need love, too ya know.
That's not the only project I'm working on going into November. I'm still working on The Four Seasons of Mahogany, and in addition to maintaining this blog, I'm also planning to start a new blog about my journey to natural hair. Right now I'm playing around with some names for it. Hoping to get it up and going soon.
But that's it so far. Going to try to keep it at this for now. Don't know if I can handle any more projects.
Later

1 comment:

  1. Your story idea sounds cool. Good luck on getting those daily numbers!

    ReplyDelete