Monday, June 27, 2011

Insanity

I decided that I want to be in shape. I have the Insanity work out DVDs. I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but if you have, then you know that it's death on a DVD. You go everyday for like 60 days. Today was supposed to be my day one, and I only made it through about the first five minutes of the fit test. For those of you unfamiliar with this particular Shaun T workout, you're probably thinking that, that isn't very impressive. Well, I'll have you know that in that first five minutes, you are doing about 5 different workouts. At unnaturally high speeds! When he started doing the "advanced jumping jacks", I was done!
I'm not quitting, though. I fully intend to continue tomorrow. Hopefully I'll do a little bit better. Hopefully I'll have a beach body by the end of it. Or at least something close. I'm considering mixing in some other workouts as well. I should probably get some of that recovery shake stuff, too. Heaven knows my body needs some recovering after that! The DVD says that it's good....they're probably just trying to sell it, though. LOL
Right now, I"m going to shower and then come back to my desk chair and attempt to focus my mind on twin assassins......

No comments:

Post a Comment