Saturday, June 25, 2011

Two Projects At Once

I'm still working on Lose Myself. I've also decided to work on another project that I came up with early last year. I was watching the Bruce Willis movie Red last night, and it made me think of it. More about that in the future, though.
Last night I was trying to work on Lose Myself. My husband came home early from work, and that's when we started watching that movie so my writing plans were a bit derailed. Planning to get back on track hopefully tonight, though. I made a bit of progress before he got here. I've always had trouble writing sex scenes. Guess that's a bit of a strange thing for an erotica writer to say. Haha. I'm getting better. Thank heavens for the Internet.  It's so easy to find loads of inspiration there.

No comments:

Post a Comment