Thursday, August 18, 2011

Untitled

My brother and his family left today. My heart hurts! I didn't expect to cry but of course you never know how something will affect you until it actually happens. I will very much miss my brother, sister-in-law, niece, and nephew.  :'( I hope to plan a trip to Holland to visit them next year. I also plan to learn Dutch and to see that my kid learns Dutch so that we will be able to communicate in their first language. Looks like I'll need to look into Rosetta Stone.......

Writing: I told my mother that I've been having trouble deciding on which genre I want to write in. The top choices are between Romance, Erotica, and Fantasy. She recommend writing in all three. It's an intriguing idea. That will be something to think about and research later. Right now though, I'm about to eat this frozen pizza that I cooked in her toaster oven and watch Sweeney Todd.
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment