Sunday, July 17, 2011

3rd Party Cookies, and the Loss of my Poetic skills.......

So I recently discovered that I can't make comments on blogs unless I unblock cookies on my computer. I'm afraid of getting a virus so that isn't going to happen. Please don't take it personally.

In other news: Yesterday I got an unexpected email. It was a notification from Myspace telling me that someone had sent me a friend request. I haven't been on in ages! After retrieving my password, I logged in and looked around. My how things have changed!
Yesterday I posted a piece on here that I copied and pasted from Myspace. I wrote it four years ago. I wrote about how I couldn't believe that I had written it. It was pretty good! (in my opinion).  I'm still a bit upset that I haven't written anything to compare to it in four years! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.I can't for the life of me figure out what I was doing differently back then. It's been driving me crazy!
My goal today (besides working on my resume) is trying to get back to where I was four years ago.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment